Monday, February 7, 2011

Reflections

To say that "Life is Great", would be an understatement. Over the last 3 months I have been dating Mr. Vegas or H, as most of his friends call him. He's was a very unexpected surprise to my life. We have the best times together and because we go way back as friends, it seems like we have know each other forever. This weekend was a very busy one.
With my daughters Cheer competition in Palm Springs to my half-marathon race on Sunday morning and a super bowl party to finish it off. This amazing man just went with it and really kept it all in persepective for me. He truely is my super hero and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. I'm pretty sure my awesome run time of 1:52 had a lot to do with his motivation and desire to see me at my best. Yep, I'm a very lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment