Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Just a quick summer recap. Things with Mr. Blind Date, that's his 'code name', are going well. I went to Palm Springs with him and the family and it turned out just fine. It's only been 2 months and he is already planning a long life for us. I'm not sure yet. His "I'm so in love with you's" are nice, but I'm not even close to that yet. Can I really live the rest of my life with a guy who adds Splenda to his coffee??? I don't know if I can. It may seem like no big deal, but years from now could lead to divorce.
So yes, I'm having fun going to the beach and having an admirer on my tail. My mind keeps throwing out questions like "why are you settleing?" or "why don't you get butterflies when you see him?". Maybe I expect too much from Love. Has society made it so unrealistic that no one man will ever meet all my expectations ? I really hope that's not the case. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment