Thursday, August 27, 2009

What You Thought You Wanted, Isn't


I know its been about 10 days since my last entry and quite a bit has happened. Last time we chatted I was in Awe of a past high school friend who seemed almost perfect. Well, not so much. We had a movie date and when I thought things were moving nicely, I get a call from him saying that he felt he owed it too his x-wife to give it 1 more try. What could I say other than "go for it". Anyway, that didn't work out for him and he still occasionally texts. For me, I'm over him in a romantic way. That was it. He obviously is confused and still loves his wife. I don't want to be in that triangle. The flip side goes like this. After a 2 week break from Mr. 7 and me thinking maybe he's NOT for me, he has me thinking maybe he IS.... Something about him is different. Very affectionate. Verbal. Sweet. He knows that I was pulling away and knows me well enough to know why. I havn't said anything about my discontent with our relationship. But seeing him the last 2 times had been very positive. I think I will give him what I want in a relationship and see if he gives it back. Goes something like "you get what you give", "the more love you give, the more love you get". The best way to describe it-- Be happy with what you have because at one time that was all you wanted.
XoXo,
Cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment