Monday, June 1, 2009

Missin my boy! (How did this happen)


I guess when you say how you feel to the one you care about you have to be prepared for the backlash. And boy does it stings. I told Mr.7 jokingly that "one day he is going to wish he told me how he felt about me". I said that because I'm the one saying I miss waking up to you and falling asleep with you and I get "aha". What the hell does that mean? So I told him that I wish he was more open with me and told me how he felt about me. Is that too much too ask? I don't think so. I spend all my weekends with him when I don't have my daughter. Hey, my time is valuable. That's just the facts. When your getting all free weekend, don't act all crazy when I want to know how you feel about me. I don't do Crazy. I'm a divorced, single, mom, whose x-husband took her for alimony. I'm all maxxed out on that shit!
Where is Mr. Everything ? The guy who wants to put his emotions out there? Anyone know where he is ?

No comments:

Post a Comment