Sunday, March 15, 2009

I Think My Hearts In Trouble....

In every relationship there is a turning point. Something happens and you realize that "He" may be a keeper. I hit that bump in the road when "blind date boy" and myself had a little disagreement. I thought that after the air cleared he would get over it and we would be ok. Right? Wrong!! I apologized for our disagreement and he responded with "I'm sorry that it had to end this way". Really ? End ? NO ! This can't end.
That was when I knew I could so easily fall for this boy. Bad news. That also means my heart could be on the chopping block. We were able to kiss and make-up but I am still rather bothered by the fact that he could end things with me over 1 arguement ? Wow. I don't like that. Makes a girls a bit nervous. Does that mean he doesn't care for me as much as I care for him? Do I need to put up my defenses, as I do with most men, so I can control my level of emotional involvement with them ? I really don't like feeling that I'm in over my head. What to do ? What to do ?

No comments:

Post a Comment